Hardwood floor repairs in Lake Ridge, Virginia
Regardless on how much you care for your hardwood floors, accidents happen. Most problems can be fixed by sanding or by replacing individual boards. Rarely is a floor so damaged that it requires total replacement. In such an event, we can replace floors partially or completely, aiming to closely match them to your undamaged floors.
A few examples of common problems we evaluate and fix:
• Deep scratches in the wood
• Water stains caused by plant pots
• Spills (wine, juice, and other liquids)
• Pet urine stains
• Flood damage (dishwashers, refrigerators, sump pumps, etc.)
• Color fading caused by sun exposure (depends on the size to be treated)
• Natural imperfections of individual boards
• Burn stains around fireplaces
During our initial visit we review all of the problem areas on your floor and work with you to determine the best course of action. Spot repairs and board replacement are services provided within the scope of a refinishing job.
Minimum charges apply if the service requested is strictly board replacement, regardless of the area.
CALL US TODAY at 571-315-9876 to schedule your
Free Hardwood Floor Assessment in Lake Ridge VA.